MySpace is one of the most visited, popular and interesting social networking sites today. This site allows people to stay in touch with their long-time friends. In addition to this, computer users can post their latest photos at this website. Because of the special features of the website, many people became interested in creating accounts at MySpace.
How do I create my own MySpace layout? To create a layout for your MySpace account, the computer system to be used should have the minimum system requirements. Discussed below are the simple steps to follow if you want to make your own MySpace layout.
- A computer system with any of these operating systems, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista
- 64 megabytes RAM
- 15 megabytes available disk space on the hard drive
- Dial-up or broadband Internet connection
- Go to your MySpace account and click “edit profile.”
- Insert CSS and HTML codes in a space allotted for the page layout. Inserting these codes is not hard since these can be easily seen in most resource websites for MySpace.
- The default profile has several features that can be customized. Some of the features that can be edited are the extended network banner as well as the contact table.
- Replace the features with images that you like. You can get images by surfing the Internet and looking for websites that has attractive images and are suitable for your MySpace account.
- To make a background image, add CSS and HTML codes. You can also modify the size and type of the font that you like to use.
- After changing the layout of your page, click “save; and go back to your MySpace account. Check if the modifications are already applied in the page.
Tips and Warnings
- When creating a layout, focus on the content of your profile. To attract people to your page, consider the interests and hobbies of individuals who usually visit the social networking site. Keep in mind that the content of your profile should get the attention of the users of this website.
- You can hide your private data like your email address and phone number if you think that your page is usually viewed by individuals that you do not know.
- To avoid experiencing hassles, there are some sites where you can get free layouts such as Movie Layouts, Metro Layouts and Lush Space. Aside from these, you can also check the layouts at Kool Spaces and MySpace Style.