One of the most popular methods for advertising or marketing products and services is by giving away flyers. Many individuals who want to promote events and services can hand out and mail flyers to prospective clients and consumers since these advertising tools are very cost-efficient.
Creating free printable flyers is very easy and simple. With the use of appropriate and effective computer software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw as well as Fireworks, computer users will not have difficulties making printable flyers. Below are the system requirements for the computer programs to be used in making flyers, as well as the instructions for creating free printable flyers.
- 1.8 gigahertz processor (for Microsoft Windows)
- Multicore Intel or PowerPC G5 processor (for MAC)
- Any of the following operating systems: Windows XP, Vista Home Premium, Vista Business Ultimate and Vista Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (for Microsoft Windows)
- OS versions 10.4.11 to 10.5.4 (for MAC)
- 512 megabytes RAM
- 1 gigabyte hard-disk space
- 16-bit video card and 1.024×768 display
- DVD-ROM drive
- Any computer software that support Shader Model 3.0 as well as OpenGL 2.0
- QuickTime 7.2 application
- Broadband Internet connection
- Make a design or template for these advertising tools. Ask professional designers for attractive and interesting designs. In case you cannot find professional designers, you can download templates or layouts that can be used for the tools through the Internet. Visit some websites like Blue Mountain, My Brochure and Maker, which provide free downloadable templates and layouts for flyers.
- As soon as you have a layout or template, customize the design by changing the colors and images. When changing the images, you can browse and download pictures from the Internet and computer for images that will suit the products and services that you want to promote or offer.
- Change the texts or the messages in the template.
- Review the texts and images in the advertising tools.
- Print the flyers.
Tips and Warnings
- To make the flyers more interesting and attractive, print the design on photo matte card or glossy papers.
- If you want to mail the flyers, insert in sealed envelopes.
- When promoting special occasions or events, do not forget to include details about the venue, time and date of the occasion.
- When promoting products or services, always remember to include the benefits that consumers or clients can get from availing the services or the merchandises.
- Avoid attaching images and writing messages that are irrelevant or not important to the event, product or service being promoted or offered because over-designing can cause difficulties in reading the advertisement.